Dear Mr. Teacher


Good morning Sir, I like writing so much, I always write fiction and non-fiction. When I stay in some place, when I hear something, when I see lot of things that happens, I will write it down into a writing. I arrange word by word while enjoying the snack that I like in every night. Actually I want to be a director and also to be a writer because I like literacy world. 

I wrote script three times and I performed it. All my work was performed and the first performance was “The Cruel Ambition” which talks about a businessman who has ambition to be success but he reaches it in the wrong way. The second is “In the Bush” which talk about musical poem performance that I serve with good lighting and it talks about a poet who fall in love with the girl. The third is “Sinarsih” which was performed by me and in association with Langit Seni Production, it was the first performance which made me bankrupt materially, but I feel happy and proud of myself, because I did my best.

I like writing since I was a kid. I want to be the best script writer and director. I hope someday I will win the Oscar award and it is my great dream that I want to reach. I also have a dream to go to America to study about filming. But the dream fades away because of my English is bad!!! I always blame and spit myself out, because I was never serious to learn English, whereas I took a course from elementary school. I feel regretful now.



I admit that I am not cleaver enough in English, but I have expectation that I can improve my English when I study here, so I could write some stories in English and of course I can go to America to catch my dream. My parents are willing to sell one of their assets to afford me if I decided to go there “talk to my hand” fiuhhhh. So it is time for me to be more serious to study from now. Fighting!!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment